RETREATS AND WORKSHOPS
From time to time Kerrie runs beautiful retreats and workshops to take your exploration of yoga and you that little bit further.
International Yoga Day And Summer Solstice - FREE Workshop
Saturday 21 June 2020 at 9am.
To thank you again for your continued support and company during lockdown I have put together a one-hour workshop for us.
The workshop will be for existing students of Yoga Body | Zen Mind and will cover:
- Why we practice sun salutations
- The meaning of the number 108
- The significance of the solstice and yoga practice
- A gentle and energising 'rise and shine' yoga flow
- A pranyama exercise to balance solar and lunar energies
- Summer solstice hypnotherapy relaxation for creativity, identifying new adventures and fulfilling your life goals. (I am also a qualified clinical hypnotherapist - just in case you were wondering!)
More details were in a recent newsletter (including the secret password to book!)
If you didn't get this please email Kerrie.
YOGA AND ZEN RETREAT IN COSY CORNISH FARMHOUSE
22-25 NOVEMBER 2019 - FULLY BOOKED
A few comments from this Retreat.....
100% of people said it was the BEST RETREAT they had ever been on!
"A fantastic retreat, such a safe space to try new poses and peace to meditate."
"I felt completely comfortable and taken care of and the hosts could not have done more."
"ALL the food was absolutely delicious, the chef was generous, kind and thoughtful."
100% of people said they felt relaxed and taken care of and would recommend the retreat or friends or family!
A few comments from previous Retreats.....
"My favourite part of the retreat..?.....EVERYTHING!"
"Thoroughly enjoyed the whole day. Well planned, professional, I will be recommending. Great venue as well. Thank you for a really great day."
"I found all of the day really wonderful in equal measures! It was relaxing, informative, the food was delicious. I feel positive and energised."
"I was worried I would come away feeling guilty with ambitious expectations but now feel a few achievable actions will make a big difference in life."